$90000 - 110000 / annum
14 October 2017
IT & Technology
An established yet growing financial software organisation who provide high levels of products and services to a range of clients globally.
The overriding focus of this role is the maintenance, support and troubleshooting of the data service to clients. With the offering of software solutions which provide portfolio management, compliance and performance measurement among other factors this is a key deliverable.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Validate SQL automations to improve data coverage and solutions to monitor raw data coming in from vendors
- Provide accurate data to clients
- Act as the link between data vendors and clients
- Manage customer installations remotely
- Provide research and support on Level 1 and level 2 real time streaming data
- Locate, troubleshoot and resolve data gaps/issues when new data vendors sign up
- Document client requests and resolution
- Monitor new client requests
- Contribute to evolving and future offerings of the Data Service
- Support 24/7 operations in an on-call rotation
You will be degree educated and have demonstrable experience working in mission critical operations and a support environment.
In addition, you will have experience of the majority of the following:
- In depth knowledge of MS SQL Server
- General Networking/Sys Admin skills
- Tomcat configuration and optimization
- N-tier application architecture
- Knowledge of ETL Tools
- Automation Tools
- General Networking Knowledge
You will be a proactive individual and a strong communicator, working directly with a range of clients.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.