Data Scientist - Market Leader - CBD
$80000 - 110000 / annum
18 October 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a well reputable and established Insurance organisation in the CBD and we are currently looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our team on a permanent basis. Our client continue to grow across all areas of the business and this role has been created due to the expansion of the division. This role represents an exciting challenge and career opportunity for a Data Scientist to join our forward thinking client.
The Role of the Data Scientist will have the opportunity to make their mark using data led decision making and modelling to catalyse industry disuption. Aspects of the role include:
- Proportion your role with Modelling, Research, Analysism Data Manipulation and Collaboration.
- Work as a data expert and a quantitative researcher.
- Translate unstructured, complex business problems into practical, powerful algorithmic solutions.
- Be part of a highly innovative team working on interesting and difficult problems, leveraging cutting edge technology to build key data products.
- Uncover fresh insights from disparate data sources and data mining
- Spearheading machine learning projects on data that has never been touched by the organization.
This is a hands-on position where you will be empowered to be very ambitious and bold, to solve challenging problems and have the potential to directly impact the future of the business. The role requires that you have experience in machine learning and data mining.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner
- Practical experience using contemporary machine learning frameworks such as, scikit-learn, pytorch and tensorflow.
- A proven track record in developing, innovating, and applying advanced algorithms to address practical problems and in building new analytical products of commercial value.
- Experience in Python and/or R.
- Experience in relational databases and SQL
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631