Data Driven Business Analyst | Payment Solutions|
2 April 2019
IT and technology
This is a fast paced and growing business which delivers innovative payment solutions for the travel sector. In recent years this organization has gone from strength to strength fostering a fun and creative company culture and producing skilled, cohesive teams.
This is an international company with its headquarters here in Melbourne and offices in the UK and USA. The business puts a strong focus on agile delivery and creative technology solutions; it also looks for high energy and enthusiastic people to add to its ever growing structure.
This business analyst role sits in an expanding data engineering team. It is a critical component of business unit tasked with understanding need, then creating and delivering data solutions. An organisation which places huge value on its ability to interpret and use its own data, it is looking to grow out a full data engineering division. Entering in to the business at this time you will have a great opportunity to both immediately add value and to be part of a creative team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with the business to elicit requirements for a range of data orientated projects.
- Presenting potential data solutions to the business, identifying fit-to purpose solutions for a range of business stakeholders.
- Working closely with the whole Data Engineering team to provide end-end solutions for the business.
You will have great communication skills and a demonstrated ability to engage with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders. You will enjoy working in a multifaceted and rapidly developing organization. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills, and be someone who can work autonomously and as part of a close-knit team.
You will likely be in a business analyst role, having had exposure to data projects and a natural enjoyment in data science. You may also be coming from a data analyst, reporting analyst background and be looking to transition in to a more communication focused role with more business engagement.
A strong work ethic, great communication skills and exposure to data engineering / data projects are all musts.
Further advantages include:
- Knowledge of the finance domain, in particular card payments.
- Good understanding of Microsoft stack of technologies, particularly SQL.
- Understanding of data orientated solutions, how reporting and BI can add value back to the business.
You must be:
- Excited by the idea of working in a growing data engineering team.
- Someone who wants to contribute ideas to a fun and creative organisation.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week or call 03 9691 3661.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631