Data Analyst | Health
$90,000.00 - $140,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
27 August 2019
Our client is a health organisation that provides multiple specialised services and programs for the health and wellbeing of the community. This organisation strives towards excellence through integrity and a well-defined set of core values. This establishment has been supplying its community with quality services and resources for a significant block of time. They are constantly looking to improve their services, process and spend, and in this instance, they see a number of great opportunities through the analysis of multiple data sets in their health operations and finance. As such, a Data Analyst is required with an opportunity to engage deeply with the business and grow the role in multiple directions.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager, you will be the key driver in discovering data performance insights and improving processes & reporting functions. A technical skill set is required as well as the ability to intelligently question and communicate to the business. Your responsibilities will include;
- Analyse, report and present data driven solutions back to the organization to solve business problems and improve or redesign processes.
- Spur and support the ongoing development of data reporting tools and self-service dashboards.
- Improve data quality and integrity.
- Benchmarking, performance reports, trend analysis, activity targets and root cause analysis.
- Use SQL queries to extract and interpret data.
- Testing and documentation of data models.
You will currently be working in a Data Analysis function and will be very comfortable questioning the data & the business. You will deeply value being a part of and having the opportunity to influence an organisations vision. You will have a passion for analytics and business intelligence. You will have exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Solid Data Analysis experience with the ability to use reporting and visualization tools.
- Excellent SQL skills and Excel skills.
- Experience work in the Health sector or similar.
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as QlikView would be highly valued.
- Proven experience leveraging data to inform business decisions to redesign & improve processes and reporting .
- Proven experience managing and improving data quality.
- Confidence in engaging and managing stakeholder interactions at all levels.
Please send your resume to us by clocking the "Apply Now" button. Resume in MS Word format is preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011009861JR
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631