Data Analyst | 6 Month Contract
This start-up business uses technology and a lean business model to offer a growing portfolio of services to a huge amount of customers. With a great start-up mentality this is a collaborative and fun place to work - the organization is looking to grow substantially in the next few years and is a fast-paced, outcome focused business.
The data analyst role sits in an expanding technology team and is critical to providing data to the business in a useable form. An organisation which places huge value on its ability to interpret and use its own data. The position is very interactive, and as well as building reports and offering data solutions, you will be talking to and working closely with the wider business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform targeted analysis in order to answer specific business questions.
- Develop predictive models to improve performance, operations and business process.
- Interpret data and create insightful reports.
- Manage and update operational databases - strong SQL focus.
- Manage complex queries in SQL and work on an extensive database.
- Information/data analytics for a varied range of stakeholders.
You will be a data analyst who has excellent communication skills and an affinity with data and reporting. You will have experience working on and with SQL databases. You will also enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a multifaceted and rapidly developing organization. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who can work autonomously and as part of a close-knit team.
Your experience and skills should include:
- Strong database / SQL skills and knowledge.
- Report writing, data migration work, data engineering/manipulation.
- Interpreting data and providing business insights, eliciting requirements.
- Experience in the visualisation of data using Tableau or MS Excel.
You must be:
- Excited by the idea of working in a growing business.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys speaking to people.
- Someone who wants to contribute ideas to a fun and creative organisation.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne