Credit Officer | CBD
$60,000.00 - $61,000.00 / annum
3 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is look for an experienced and vibrant Credit Officer to join the Melbourne team. This is an excellent opportunity for an established Credit Officer to continue their career and step up with the responsibility of managing the ledger. You will gain responsibility for the end to end processes and work closely with the other teams within the office.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Credit Controller with key responsibilities including:
- Billing dispute resolution
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Consistently clearing overdue balances
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Good investigation and problem-solving skills
- Reviewing credit applications and credit limits
- End of month reporting
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years' experience with end to end Accounts Receivable
- Strong organisation/time management skills
- Can work in a team as well as autonomously
- Intermediate with Excel and MS Office
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Great location, so close to public transport
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631