Credit Officer | 3 - 4 Month role | Based in Hobart
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 21 April 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 92425CW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Work in the corporate head offices of a large Australian owned business who has seen significant growth over recent years.
Based in Hobart, this is a unique opportunity to experience living and working in a beautiful regional city. This role would greatly suit candidates on a working holiday visas.
Reporting to the Credit Manager and working with a supportive and dynamic team, you will be responsible for:
* High volume phone collections
* Processing and allocating of payments
* Account Reconciliations
* Developing client relationships
* Answering client queries
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Proven previous experienced as a Credit /Collections Officer
* The ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* The ability to build rapport and get results.
* Previous experience using large ERP systems
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Reference Number: 92425CW
140 William Street