$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
20 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client, based in the inner western suburbs is currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their credit team. You will be joining an established corporate in the agri business with a national footprint and plans to expand. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive Credit Controller to grow their career with a company that offers opportunity and growth.
The role, will be reporting to the Credit Manager and your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a debtor ledger and ensuring timely collection of accounts
- Collecting and allocating of payments
- Account reconciliations
- Resolving and managing customer queries, internal and external
- Ensuring company credit and collection policies and procedures are followed
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has credit experience, preferably within a large corporate environment. You will be passionate about building strong relationships and have exceptional communication and organisational skills. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to meet targets. Previous SAP or ERP system experience will be highly regarded.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent opportunity with ongoing training
- Car parking onsite
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference Number 06810-0011124718SC
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631