Credit Contoller | City Fringe Location
$70000 - 71000 / annum
24 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a dynamic Credit Controller to join the Melbourne team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller or someone with energy experience looking to grow further in their career.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Credit Controller with key responsibilities including:
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- High volume phone collections
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong credit controller experience or energy experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Ref No: 06810-0010461106PD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631