Corporate Receptionist | 12 mth fixed contract | $60k Pack!
$60000 - 61000 / annum
4 September 2018
Our client develops and reviatlises public buildings and land in Victoria.
This pivotal role is to be the face of the organisation! Whilst running and managing the day to day requirements of the reception desk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open and Close reception / front of house
- Meet and greet clients
- Meeting room management
- Ordering stationary & business cards and also monitoring supplies
- Manage the pool car bookings
- Diary management for HR Team for their interviews
- Making sure kitchen is clean and tidy
- Own and manage the reception budget
- Liaise with IT - when required
- Organise careers fairs with the HR Team
- Ensure mail and newspaper are distributed daily
- Assist with invoicing
- Any ad-hoc administration requirements
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Reception experience
- Exposure to Invoicing
- Good MS Office Suit skills
- Ability to multitask
The successful candidate will have a bright and vibrant personality! You will be switched on and have excellent communication skills to be able to engage with stakeholders. Your ability to hold your own and push back if necessary will be key!
It will be highly desirable if you are able to start on the 3rd of September.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010595808TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631