Corporate Finance Analyst/Senior Analyst
$70000 - 100000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
The company is a mid-sized professional services firm in the CBD. You will have the opportunity to work under two great mentors and receive lots of on the job training.
Working under the direction and support of the Senior Manager and Partner, the primary focus of the role is to provide support to the Corporate Finance team. This could involve M&A, Valuations, Restructuring, Modeling, etc. Employees will be expected to be very flexible team players.
The role will work closely with Senior Management, working across the span of other lines of business to cross sell new opportunities as they come up.
* Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance;
* 1-5 years or more of experience in areas such as Corporate Finance, Audit, Business Services, Insolvency/Restructuring/Turnaround, etc.;
* High level financial reporting and financial analysis experience;
* Right to work within Australia;
* Demonstrated ability to develop close and sustained relationship with business leaders;
* Prior experience working within professional services, ideally in the Big 4 or a large mid-tier. Stability on the resume will be ideal. Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as this week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Only candidates who are qualified will be contacted.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 24576915KPD