Compliance Officer | CBD | Financial Services
$100000 - 110000 / annum
Our client is a National business with a presence in all major cities in Australia. They are currently recruiting for a well-rounded compliance officer for this multi-faceted financial services business.
As part of the Compliance team, you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring compliance with both internal and external policies
- Staying up to date with developments in the compliance environment
- Adopting and developing best practice
- Conducting compliance audits where necessary
- Conducting compliance training for branch managers across the national network.
As the successful candidate, you will be tertiary qualified with qualifications in Commerce, Law or Accounting with a successful track record in a compliance based role. You will enjoy working as part of a larger team as well as the prospect of working within a multi-site organisation. If you believe you meet most of the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Interested in advice on everything career, recruitment and work-life balance related? Check out our blog: www.roberthalf.com.au/blog
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: 9354038LCC or contact Lev Cherkasski, however, please apply first for priority calls.
Job Reference No: 9354038LCC