$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
26 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Currently we are working with a client who is looking for a company accountant to run their finance function. If you are a highly experienced accountant who is returning to the work force but looking for flexible working arrangements, consider this amazing opportunity!
Our client is looking to increase their footprint in the entertainment industry and requires a company accountant to take ownership of the entire finance function. Working with production heads on multiple projects at one time, this will be a challenging but very interesting role.
As company accountant you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will oversee the efficient working of A/P and A/R functions, and managing tax resourcing in collaboration with third party tax consultants.
Juggling the demands of managing the financial performance of numerous productions at one time, you will be an integral part of the successful growth of this very fun and unique business.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
- Exposure to FX payments and intercompany transfers
- Mandarin speaking not essential but would be a plus
An ideal role for someone looking for flexibility in their employment. An experienced operator, you have developed an ambitious track record to date and now looking to apply yourself to a role that you can really make you own. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects in a unique industry
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- Work with creative arts in a very cool office environment
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference No: 06810-0010959985JP
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631