$80000 - 100000 / annum
27 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you a first-time mover looking for an opportunity to gain industry experience? Then we want you! Our client is located in the heart of the CBD and is a growing Fin-Tech Business that is operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is a newly created role that is in response to the organisation expanding globally and you will be a part of a tight-knit and sociable team. You will have the opportunity to grow with the business and develop in your career all while working in a modern environment
As the Accountant you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the organisation's data and reporting. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of a high volume of daily bank reconciliations
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting including data mining & analysis
- Assisting in preparing half year and annual statutory accounts
- GL, FA register & improving controls
- Assisting with the treasury function
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting & planning
- Assisting with tax compliance, including FBT & GST
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in liaising with external auditors
You have 3+ years experience in an accounting role in industry or Chartered Accounting firm and looking for your move into industry and you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a growth mindset and the ability to identify innovations and improvement. You have impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding reporting in an ever-changing environment.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA qualified (part-qualified considered).
- Competent in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effective communication with both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively, plan for and willing to take on extra responsibility.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Reference No.: 06810-0010905446TC
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631