Communications Officer | Government |Immediate | $35 + Su
$35 - 40 / hour
15 October 2018
This independent government body seeks an experienced Reports and Communications officer to join their team on an ongoing basis. As an innovative organisation based in the CBD, they provide financial services to a number of different government sectors.
Due to their broad portfolio, employees gain significant exposure working with local government but also regional areas.
This role will assist to deliver the annual report and have a significant contribution to the delivery their services, process improvement projects and general administrative support.
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Communications and Stakeholder Engagement, your role will involve:
- Compiling and preparing submissions for Parliament
- Assisting with preparation of the annual report
- Assist with management of reports and communication within tight deadlines
- Proving editing and report assistance for audits including parliament briefings
- Monitor compliance
- Assist with business improvement projects
- Ensure all communication is in line with the corporate style guide
- General project administration support
- Website content management
To be successful for this role you will have sound Marketing and Communications experience and have worked in a similar role. You will have strong business acumen and pride yourself on your ability to be detail orientated. You will have exposure to working with HTML and website content management. As this is an ongoing role you must have full working rights in Australia. This role is an immediate start, so you must be immediately available.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010681426AM
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631