Commercial & Sales Analyst
$80000 - 110000 / annum
10 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an established Software Technology business based in Melbourne's CBD with a diversified service and product offering. Operating for over 20 years, the business is plotting a period of renewed growth into international markets by investing heavily into various functions of the business. This role will play a pivotal role in helping the business to achieve this growth.
Reporting to the 'Head of Sales & Marketing', this role will help to lay the foundations of a new strategy and direction for the organisation by providing insights and analysis. Your key relationships will be across the Finance, Product and Sales teams as well as the Senior Leadership team.
The Sales & Marketing Analyst will leverage their data analysis and modelling skills to identifying new markets and industry segments that could benefit from the business' offerings.
Your duties will include;
- Building complex models using data held by the business and extracted from other sources
- Provide reports and analysis on the size and state of potential target markets
- Use data to produce sales targets and lead generation
- Produce prep work for strategy team
- Research markets, industries and organisations
- Measure and report on KPI's
- Liaise with external stakeholders and potential clients/customers
This role will transform and grow over time with opportunities for you to steer you career in the direction of your preference with a plethora of opportunities.
You will be a strong and confident communicator with an analytical mindset and a passion for numbers. With the ability to provide meaningful insights and and work closely with various teams around the business to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies.
String skills with Microsoft Excel are essential and a passion for Technology will be highly beneficial.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631