Commercial Analyst, Expanding Healthcare Group, $140k
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 13 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9313479CE
Job Classification : Executive Search
Our client is a listed healthcare leader whose diverse products have a critical role in servicing national healthcare. With a culture of innovation, collaboration and a high value placed on its people and its partnerships, the Group's acquisitive growth is set to continue.
As a result of internal promotion, a critical role exists for a talented Commercial Analyst to join this high performing Commercial Finance team in the Melbourne CBD headquarters. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a commercial finance lead in a values based enterprise committed to achieving leadership in the markets it serves.
Reporting to the General Manager (Commercial), you will provide both financial and commercial advisory support across the Key Divisions you serve.
Your broad remit will include the following :
- Monthly management reporting including detailed analysis of month end actual results v budget/forecast/prior year and commentary on results;
- Provide financial and commercial analysis support and act as key liaison point between the divisional team and the business units;
- KPI reporting and monitoring for the business units;
- Prepare project business cases (including financial modelling) required to gain approval for the initiative and post investment reviews of its performance;
- Co-ordination of the business planning process (strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecasts);
- M&A financial support, including business case development, modelling, financial analysis and post-acquisition integration;
CA / CPA, you will have proven experience working within a high performing finance team in a trusted Commercial Analyst role. You will have demonstrable experience supporting commercial decision making and General Managers with insights, margin analysis and financial modelling.
You will have highly analytical problem solving and financial modeling skills and be adept at leveraging data mining analysis into insights. A natural communicator, you will be adept at servicing both finance, commercial and operational stakeholders.
Experience within healthcare, manufacturing , FMCG or pharmaceutical sectors would be advantageous. Also, strong working knowledge of TM 1 or a related business intelligence tool would be highly desirable.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Cameron Eustice our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3643
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference Number:9313479CE
140 William Street