Coaching & Mentoring Professional | CBD Location
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 25 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0573332RD
Job Classification : Administration & Office
This is an exciting opportunity with a fast growing Australian start up organisation, This corporate finance company has more than doubled in size in 24 months and is continuously looking for new growth opportunities and valued employees to join them in the process.
This is an exciting role for an experienced HR Coaching and Mentoring professional with experience within the training and development space looking for a new challenge to grow and develop their career.
Key responsibilities include;
* Assist with hands-on operational HR advice
* Being the primary point of contact for employees to come to with any issues or advice
* Align company HR strategies, policies and practices
* Provide guidance and support for all company employees in their understanding of company programs and HR processes such as; recruitment, performance management, training etc.
* Create and draw up employment contracts
* Onboarding of all new company employees
* Someone who can motivate, coach and create innovative ideas for training
My client is looking for an experienced self-motivated HR professional with proven experience working within a fast paced Financial Services environment, This company is going through rapid growth! We are looking for a highly professional individual with a minimum of 5 years' experience. You MUST have a psychology degree or coaching qualifications
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 0573332RD
140 William Street