Coaching and Development Professional
$100000 - 130000 / annum
Administration & Office
This is an exciting opportunity with a fast growing Australian start up organisation. This corporate finance company has more than doubled in size in 24 months and is continuously looking for new growth opportunities and valued employees to join them in the process.
This is an exciting role for an experienced HR professional with experience within the training and development space looking for a new challenge to grow and develop their career.
Key responsibilities include;
* Assist with hands-on operational HR advice
* Being the primary point of contact for employees to come to with any issues or advice
* Align company HR strategies, policies and practices
* Provide guidance and support for all company employees in their understanding of company programs and HR processes such as; recruitment, performance management, training etc.
* Process payroll for all company employees
* Create and draw up employment contracts
* Onboarding of all new company employees
This position is part time and will be 3 days a week.
My client is looking for an experienced self-motivated HR professional with proven experience working within a fast paced environment, This company is going through rapid growth! We are looking for a highly professional individual with a minimum of 5 years' experience for an ASAP start!
Job Reference No: 9584526RD