$700 - 1000 / day
18 April 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is currently recruiting an experienced Cloud Architect for a large Enterprise in Melbourne CBD. This newly created senior position is an integral part of the client's dynamic Enterprise Architect team.
While continuing to focus on the needs of their core business they have recently embarked on a new strategic direction and they are now in a position to seek out a highly talented IT Architect, to ensure the best potential is realised from these developments.
As the Cloud Architect, you will be responsible in providing the Technology Director with technical expertise related to developing and delivering a feasible cloud strategy. In addition, the Architect will lead complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level system rollouts.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Providing information security consulting and expertise related to Cloud Computing (Azure & AWS).
- Developing IT architecture across multiple domains, including: network & security, cloud hosting, unified communication, end user computing etc.
- Providing enterprise level system design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Applying an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts.
- Ensure the evolution of the organization's architecture is aligned with changing business requirements, emerging technologies, and industry's standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with user groups to solve complex business problems with technology including hardware, software, databases, medical devices and peripherals.
- Partner with project managers and business analysts to validate project-specific functional and technical requirements and on issue resolution and change control.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty.
This role will require a qualified and skilled individual who is able to demonstrate a high amount of end to end project experience, preferably with experience across Azure and AWS. Apart from showing exceptional communication skills you will have a thorough understanding of developing architecture on the public cloud stack.
You will also have:
- Extensive experience in delivering cloud platform architecture. You should have a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions.
- 2+ years of strong experience with cloud services (AWS and Azure).
- Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Must have a collaborative work style that includes and values the views of others in recommendations and decisions.
- Strong experience and demonstrated success in design and deployment of enterprise solutions required, including 3 years of architectural experience.
- Must have expert-level experience in system architecture design, recommending & implementing change, and communicating recommendations to senior leaders.
- Proven capacity to contribute to and implement strategic initiatives as well as experience in development of technology support model.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631