Client Services Coordinator - FMCG - Part Time - Temp
$20 - 25 / hour
August 2, 2018
Our client is a large supplier to various FMCG companies as well as some of our local businesses in hospitality. Taking pride in their quality products, they ensure that their standard of service is also on par.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the general correspondence for client queries. Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling inbound calls regarding client queries
- Building excellent rapport with current and potential account holders
- Dispute handling and resolving customer enquiries
- Coordinating logistics between suppliers and clients
- Processing purchase orders and invoicing
- General data entry and CRM management
This is a part time 3- 6 month position with the hours non- negotiable - Monday to Friday, 8am to 1pm.
You are quick on your feet and you thrive in a busy environment. You will have proven 2 years customer service experience, providing excellent quality of communication and service. You will need to be someone who prides themselves on their strong attention to detail, has a great phone manner and enjoys providing solution focused customer service. Experience within FMCG and high volume logistics is advantageous.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No. 06810-0010547645ABP