Change and Communications coordinator
$90000 - 100000 / annum
26 June 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a long established, listed Australian business who have occupied a dominant market position for several decades. As the result of a comprehensive technology implementation and several digital initiatives, they have an urgent need for a Change and Communications Coordinator to work within the Project team and provide complex change analysis and communication guidance.
Reporting into both the Change Lead, the Change and Communications coordinator will be responsible for working across the company in an integrated approach, focused on supporting the overall change from the digital transformation project. Moreover the right candidate will manage the change management activity as new processes are implemented in accordance with the developed new process implementation and change management plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive analysis of the 'as-is' with respect to current systems, procedures and processes.
- Conduction of Change Impact Assessment.
- Partner with Business Communications Partners to execute best-in-class external communications messaging.
- Serve as communications consultant and strategist for assigned business.
- Identifying the user groups and planning the change &; training activities required.
- Prepare quality change packs and presenting to senior leadership team.
- Conduct change workshops, drafting detailed communications, briefing notes as required.
You will be an outgoing individual with experience working within a Project Team and a proven track record in supporting business in the implementation of complex business change management initiatives.
Other key requirements include:
- Hands-on change analyst skills with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and drive the same across business units.
- Ability to develop quality change management plans and presentations.
- Ability to communicate with senior stake holders and end users.
- High end skills in change and communication management.
- Experience in conducting training workshops.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart.
Job Reference No: