Change and Communications Analyst - Urgent Requirement
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 985520PM
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a long established, listed Australian business who have occupied a dominant market position for several decades. As the result of a comprehensive technology implementation and several digital initiatives, they have an urgent need for a Change Analyst, to work within the Project team in a varied and often complex change analysis and communication capacity.
Reporting into both the Change Manager, the Change Analyst will be a key part of numerous and far reaching change management projects, based around technology. They will be responsible for undertaking a comprehensive business analysis of the current methods and procedures across all areas pf the organisation, including working with senior stakeholders and providing a roadmap for change following the implementation of digital initiatives. The role will encompass elements of business analysis, communication and change analysis from both a technological and business perspective.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive analysis of the 'as-is' with respect to current systems, procedures and processes
- Conduction of Change Impact Assessments
- Preparation of communication materials regarding the changes
- Working with stakeholders across all areas of the business to understand the impact of technological change
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress to the Project team on a regular basis
- Working with the teams as technology is implemented and providing a bridge between IT and the business
- Maintaining regular communication with all areas of the business to ensure the technology projects are successful
- Understanding and being able to communicate the impact of IT change throughout the organisation
You will be an immediately available individual with experience working within a Project Team as either a Change or Communications Analyst and have experience of significant organisational change as well as exposure to digital projects. You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of project methodologies and possess both an affinity for technology and how its impact can affect the non-technical areas of a business.
You will be a naturally strong verbal communicator who is unphased by presenting to large groups of people and have comfort in dealing with senior level stakeholders. You will have an ambitious and enthusiastic demeanor and will be someone who is able to guide people along a path of significant organisational evolution.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street