Finance Systems Analyst | FinTech | Agile
$600.00 - $800.00 / day
19 August 2019
Our client is a dynamic FinTech company who are riding serious momentum and experiencing exponential growth. They are constantly building and evolving robust and scalable products that lay at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. This organisation is very much an Agile shop who are highly collaborative and inclusive as well as operating via a flat structure. This is a learning environment where staff leverage, absorb and grow through each other's diverse and varied skill sets.
They require a Data/System Analyst to assess bespoke financial systems and assess a historical set of data to understand funds movement and identify reconciliation gaps as well as provide solutions to eradicate, all whilst adhering to compliance and data integrity.
Reporting directly into the COO, the role will require you to deeply understand a number of financial systems to then insure they are efficient, scalable and compliant. You will be the bridge between non-technical, data, tech and financial stakeholders. To fulfil this role, you as the Finance Systems Analyst will;
- Meticulously map the 'as is' and 'to be' of the current financial systems and processes.
- Analyse a historical data set to make sure the system maps and synchs according to financial requirements.
- Engage and capture requirements from stakeholders and system users across both technology & finance.
- Build solutions adopting domain driven design and data-driven thinking whilst adhering to data integrity and compliance.
- Create user stories for the development team.
- Assist with defining and supporting both manual and automated software testing.
You will possess a 'can do' attitude and be able to understand and articulate core financial and accounting concepts. You will also have proven experience in producing data-driven solutions as well as sound SQL skills. You will be able to articulate such expertise to both technical and non-technical stakeholders of all levels. You will;
- Have Data/Systems Analysis experience in either financial systems or payment platforms.
- Have a Finance/Accounting degree or similar and be able to understand & articulate core accounting concepts.
- Hold proven stakeholder management skills for all levels with the ability to engage both the technical and non-technical.
- Be comfortable with SQL querying, data cleansing, data interpretation, ERDs and data modelling.
- Have sound knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies and best practices.
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Have excellent analytical problem-solving skills with a systematic approach.
- Have knowledge of Data Warehousing & Databases.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011106343JR
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631