Business Engagement Analyst | Digital Projects | CBD
$150000 - 170000 / annum
8 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a long established, listed Australian business who have occupied a dominant market position for several decades. As part of their ongoing commitment to maintain their place as the premier operator in an increasingly competitive industry, they are looking for a Business Engagement Analyst to lead a team of highly skilled and ambitious BAs though a multitude of projects focused on digital improvements both internal and external.
The Business Engagement Analyst will report directly to the Head of Business Engagement and Digital and will carry several core responsibilities around digital strategy preparing the organisation for enhancements and an always improving service offering. They will work closely with many different departments and be expected to be comfortable in an agile environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of business analysts, providing guidance and support for their various projects and initiatives.
- Engagement with senior leadership figures, establishing and effectively communicating business cases.
- Provide contingency to the Head of Business Engagement and Digital.
- Analysis of the 'as is' and 'to be' around current projects.
- Documenting observations around the usage and effectiveness of several websites.
- Comparing intra-departmental procedures and workflows around website.
- Preparing findings and presenting these along with recommendations.
- Working closely with Marketing and the business to enhance customer experience.
- Acting as a conduit between the business, marketing and development teams.
- Identifying areas to enact business improvements from a customer perspective.
- Reporting findings back to senior stakeholders within the organization.
You will be a highly competent, high-energy Business Analyst with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will be an ambitious and hard-working individual with a desire to achieve tangible results in tight timeframes.
Your Experience will also include:
- Tertiary qualification in a Business or Information Technology discipline.
- Min 3 years of experience managing a team of Business Analysts.
- Working to tight timelines in an often pressurised environment.
- Working with development teams on web-based projects.
- An ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- A strategic thinker with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- An end-to-end approach to your work.
- Experience working within small project teams .
- Ability to design and produce process maps (as is, to be) .
- A strong understanding of established business analysis methodologies.
- Some exposure to Marketing and campaign-based projects.
- Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Capable scrum master with and an ability to lead an organizational agile transformation.
- Confidence in running workshops as and when required.
This is a highly collaborative environment, where teamwork is espoused and ideas shared - you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as a team in order to achieve goals.
You will be someone with an end-goal focus to your work and a peerless attention to detail. You will be a highly engaging and driven project professional with a genuine desire to take true ownership of your work and to leave a lasting positive legacy.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631