Business Development Representative
$60000 - 80000 / annum
August 22, 2018
*** Calling all Business Developers who LOVE developing new, long-term business relationships as part of a FUN team environment! ***
OfficeTeam, a division of Robert Half, is the world's leading specialised administrative staffing firm. In order to meet the demands of our clients for experienced administrative professionals, we are looking for a talented, results-oriented sales & business development professional to join our Melbourne team!
You spend half your life working, so it is important to find a career where you can fit and thrive. This is a great opportunity to join our organisation and be an integral part of our winning team.
OfficeTeam Account Executives work in a team environment with responsibility for selling, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients.
Excellent communication and presentation skills are required as you market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers. Account Executives deliver outstanding customer service and participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam's presence in the local business community.
What you will be doing
Your primary focus will be on new business development with companies needing interim staffing assistance in front office, administrative and customer service departments.
You will work as part of a team, with the backing of dedicated recruiting professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment - contact us today!
What we look for
- Business Administration or related degree preferred
- 2+ years' of experience in B2B/B2C sales, customer service is preferred
- 2+ years' experience with business development in a metrics driven environment
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite and any content management application (Salesforce.com)
- Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach
- Excellent customer service, business development, negotiation, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you now! Apply via SEEK or contact me directly at [email protected]
Please note that we will contact successful applicants within 2-business days.
Applicants must have full rights to live and work in Australia.