Business Development Manager/Temporary
$33.00 - $40.00 / hour
11 September 2019
A travel and tourism organisation based in Melbourne CBD are seeking a temporary Business Development Manager to join their team for 4 weeks and potentially longer.
Our client is undergoing a relaunch of ideas therefore needs a highly motivated salesperson to help them achieve this. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to be a part of.
As the Business Development Manager, you will report into the Sales and Marketing Director and be involved in business to business sales.
The role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Stakeholder and key client management
- Business to business sales with a solution-based approach
- Engaging and interacting with clients
- Achieve individual targets and KPI's and work as a team to achieve goals
- Presenting and negotiating
- Business development research
The essential skills and experience required:
- Sales experience within tourism preferred
- Digital or print sales experience preferred
- Account management essential
- Business development experience
- Professional with immaculate presentation
- Excellent communication
- Active listener and proactive
- Friendly with great interpersonal skills
- Multitasking capabilities
- Extremely organised
- Time management
- Microsoft Suite experience and CRM
The successful candidate will be able to start immediately and should be available to work between 8am-5pm.
If this position interests you please contact Verity on +61 3 9691 3663
Job reference No: 06810-0011159366VC
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631