Business Development Manager
$120000 - 140000 / annum
5 April 2019
IT and technology
A team-oriented environment awaits you when you join this growth-focused company as a Business Development Manager. Our client is looking for your extraordinary sales skills to drive targeted revenue growth through commercially-focused creative solutions. You'll enjoy the support of a highly skilled team of experts, a strong career path and every opportunity to reach a new career high. The company takes a progressive attitude towards creating a work-life balance in a workplace where innovative solutions and creative thinking are rewarded.
This exciting role will bring fresh challenges every single day as you build relationships with client across the sales lifecycle. Tap into your brilliant experience to provide expertise on existing technologies, solutions and services, and let your outstanding eye for business see you develop creative, cost-effective design solutions that contribute to the success of each client's business. You are committed to seeing projects through to completion, and this will be a key asset that motivates you to provide exceptional post-sales support to customers, ensuring solutions are implemented successfully.
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience selling IT managed services.
- Lead generation
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Genuinely understand managed service selling and demonstrable experience of this
- A proven ability to sell into Corporate IT teams as well as the CxO level
- A genuine passion for working with clients to solve their IT needs.
You have outstanding sales know-how backed by a wealth of experience identifying client needs and providing cost-effective, creative solutions. You have the people skills that see clients warm to you, and your exceptional communication skills mean you can convey technical concepts to those without an IT background. You're commercially minded, and offer solutions that meet client budgets and expectations.
What's on offer?
- A diverse working landscape with a talented team of IT professionals who make client needs their top priority.
- A growth focused company offering a genuine career path while promoting the value of work-life balance.
- An exciting opportunity for you to further develop your IT skills and showcase your creative flair.
- Extensive professional development.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631