$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
8 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing company. This role is the opportunity you have been looking for if you have an interest in commercial business decisions. If you think you are a bit of a wizard with Excel, get in touch!
Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
You will build and maintain models around the analysis of business expenses and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- 2 years experience in a finance related role
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Experience working with a range or ERP systems highly regarded
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a hardworking team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631