Business Analyst | Workday | Retail
$700.00 - $800.00 / day
6 May 2019
Our client is an established retail organisation with an international presence that has prospered for decades. The business in currently going through a huge transformation spanning nationwide and as such, the business is implementing Workday to uplift business performacne and stability surroudning their HR and payroll function. My client needs a Business Analyst with Workday experience to join the team. This organisation is a collaborative and supportive environment with a family orientated and flexible mindset.
Reporting directly into the Program Manager, the role will involve a number of end to end initiatives to build upon the delivery of Workday. Specifically, the Business Analyst will;
- Lead the analysis of the 'as is' and 'to be' of the current environment along with product recommendations upon customizations and improvements.
- Act as the conduit between the business, developers, IT and executive stakeholders.
- Develop product specifications, business cases, functional requirements and process & transition models.
- Facilitate workshops to discover, refine, prioritize, validate and discuss requirements.
- Create the strategy and support end to end User Acceptance Testing.
- Break down complex technical information into simplicity for non-technical stakeholders.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders' expectations.
- Understand and define the change impacts throughout the organisation.
- Challenge existing processes and constantly look towards innovation.
As the successful candidate you will have solid Business Analysis experience in a Workday implementation. You will be able to wear multiple hats with a "can do" attitude. You will have;
- An ability to translate business needs into functional Workday requirements.
- Have extensive experience in mapping business processes, gathering requirements, facilitating workshops and performing gap analysis & benchmarking.
- Experience working on system implementation projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in engaging and managing all levels of stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including a high level of emotional intelligence
- A highly collaborative and team orientated attitude.
- Be solution driven and comfortable challenging processes.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred
Job Reference No: 06810-0010946427JR
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631