Business Analyst | Part Time
Post Date : 23 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 1576DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client, a telecommunications services provider is seeking the services of a talented Business Analyst to assist with two projects.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, and working closely with application owners across the business groups and with external vendors, the Business Analyst will assist with the strategy and underlying architecture of our client's business systems. Great interpersonal skill, independence and drive will go a long way to seeing you effectively communicate with a wide variety of people.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collecting and analyzing high level business requirements.
- Facilitating in the selection of an IT solution, and conducting impact analysis on systems architecture framework.
- Developing understanding of current solutions, identifying gaps and design improvement strategies.
- Supporting business process re-engineering.
- Assisting with user acceptance testing and ensuring traceability of requirements.
- Facilitating the development of business systems strategies.
- Conducting technical and data investigations and preparing detailed reports.
You will be a BA who has excellent communication and an affinity with technology. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who can work autonomously.
Your experience will also include:
- An IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications.
- Extensive Business Analysis within an IT focused environment.
- Significant experience business systems analysis and system integration.
- Significant experience in data analysis and data migrations.
- Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of managing change in a diverse environment.
- Managing workshops and engaging key stakeholders at every level within a business.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street