Business Analyst - Information Management
IT & Technology
Our client is a customer centric independent body with the power to carry out a range of functions. Fairness, accountability, innovation and support are some of the key areas our client wants to improve. They are looking for a switched on Business Analyst with an information governance / management background to join their team. This is a strategic role as they are looking to form their information governance framework. Effective stakeholder management along with a desire and ability to own the project is key to success.
This role will suit a Business Analyst with Project / Change Management exposure and experience of rolling out information governance / strategy / management projects. In addition to this, the desired candidate will be able to:
- Act as a subject matter expert in the information management, governance or strategy field
- Display evidence of leading end-to-end projects
- Review artifacts and policies and take appropriate steps to ensure approach encompasses legislative information
- Identify As-Is and To-Be states
- Build frameworks and gather policy requirements
- Deliver projects on time, on cost and within the prescribed time frame
You will be a credible self-starter with the ability to deliver projects in constrained environments. In addition, you will need:
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to converse with influential staff members with differing views
- Change management skills
- Business process improvement techniques
- Refined communication skills and the ability to tailor correctly to the audience, written and verbal
- Experience in a heavily regulated domain where there are constraints and barriers in the way of progress
- Business requirements gathering or technical writing experience
- The ability to work autonomously and own the project rather than be directed
The project is likely to run for 12 months or more but initially this is a 3 month role with the likelihood of extension.
We will be interviewing and short listing candidates for this role over the few days. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne