Business Analyst - Information Management | CBD | 9 Months
27 September 2017
IT & Technology
Our client is a customer centric independent body with the power to carry out a range of functions to help people with a wide range of issues. Fairness, accountability, innovation and support are some of the key areas our client wants to improve. They are looking for a switched on Business Analyst with an information governance / management background to join their team given that they are embarking on a large scale review in this space.
This role will suit a Business Analyst with Project / Change Management exposure and experience of rolling out information governance / strategy / management projects. In addition to this, the desired candidate will be able to:
- Display evidence of leading end-to-end projects
- Gather and elicit requirements from a variety of stakeholders from multiple departments
- Display strong critical analysis skills
- Review artifacts and policies and take appropriate steps to ensure approach encompasses legislative information
- Identify As-Is and To-Be states
- Build frameworks and gather policy requirements
- Deliver projects on time, on cost and within the prescribed time frame
You will be a credible self-starter with the ability to deliver projects in constrained environments. In addition, you will need:
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to converse with influential staff members with differing views
- Change management skills
- Business process improvement techniques
- Refined communication skills and the ability to tailor correctly to the audience, written and verbal
- Experience in a heavily regulated domain where there are constraints and barriers in the way of progress
- Business requirements gathering or technical writing experience
- The ability to work autonomously and own the project rather than be directed
The project is likely to run for 9 months.
We will be interviewing and short listing candidates for this role over the few days. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne