Business Analyst | CRM | CBD
$500.00 - $700.00 / day
24 August 2019
This is an international organization with a powerful brand and a reputation for excellence and innovation. A membership-based business with a wide consumer base, this is a growth orientated company, with lots of forward momentum. They have built an incredible culture and place to work due to investing in quality personnel according to a comprehensive set of values.
This business boasts a robust marketing, digital and operations team who will need to adopt a Change Strategy come the implementation of a new CRM in Salesforce. Subsequently, an opportunity for an Business Analyst with CRM and change management skills has presented itself.
Reporting directly into the Program Manager, the role will be tp call upon the Business Analyst to dive deep into all processes surrounding Marketing & Operations to understand the change impacts once the new CRM is implemented. Specifically, the Business Analyst will;
- Map all processes surrounding Marketing and Operations that interact with the current CRM.
- Facilitate workshops to discover, refine, prioritize, validate and discuss requirements.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the business to define the 'as is' and 'to be' of the CRM landscape.
- Build an all-encompassing document to comprehensively define the change impacts of the new CRM.
- Act as the liaison between any external partners and the business.
- Challenge existing processes and constantly look towards innovation.
As the Business Analyst you will hold solid foundations in CRM's and Change Impact & Process Analysis. Your Experience will include some of, if not all the following specifications;
- Experience in a Business Analyst process & change oriented role surrounding Salesforce CRM or similar.
- Have extensive experience in mapping business processes, gathering requirements & facilitating workshops and performing gap analysis & benchmarking.
- Hold proven stakeholder management skills for all levels with the ability to engage both the technical and non-technical.
- A highly collaborative and team orientated person.
- Having experience with marketing departments would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent analytic problem-solving skills with a systematic approach.
- Have exceptional communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm and energy with a 'can do' attitude.
- An ability to simultaneously prioritize projects and manage resources.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011136982JR
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631