Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract
$400 - 600 / day
Our client is a dynamic and growing new business with operations across Australia. They are experiencing phenomenal growth and have several exciting projects coming up before the end of the year.
With a strong team culture and a collaborative environment, their workplace has consistently been ranked as one of Australia's best.
As a consequence of their growth as well as the outsourcing of a number of key processes within the business, the company now has an urgent requirement for a talented business analyst to map out core business requirements and liaise with all key stakeholders within the organisation.
Reporting directly into the Program Delivery Manager, the Business Analyst will carry several core responsibilities around planning, documentation and coordination of key deliverables. You will have exposure to all areas of the business and will be expected to become well versed in all areas of our service offering and provide a bridge between the IT team, suppliers, customers and business stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analysing business requirements
- Defining current and future processes, procedures and business rules
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications
- Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios
- Preparing company responses to external tender invitations.You will be an Experienced Business Analyst with a high level of energy who is comfortable in a rapidly changing and fast-moving environment.
- Extensive Business Analysis within an IT focused environment
- Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of managing change in a diverse environment
- Managing workshops and engaging key stakeholders at every level within a business
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain and create technical documentation.
- Ability to communicate complex information to all levels of the organisation.