Business Analyst | 12 Month Contract
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 4857DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a not for profit organisation who provides services to disadvantaged individuals. The organisation now has an urgent requirement for a talented business analyst for a 12 month contract to assist with the implementation of an organisation wide client management system.
Reporting directly into the Project Lead, the Business Analyst will carry several core responsibilities around planning, documentation and coordination of key deliverables. You will have exposure to all areas of the business and provide a bridge between the IT team, suppliers, and business stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analysing business requirements, including process mapping.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications.
- Identifying and analysing existing business processes and procedures and their alignment within existing enterprise configuration.
- Performing testing, including test script development, and execution.
- Assisting with development of end user training material, facilitating workshops and providing advice to end users.
- Engaging with project team, program staff, leadership, and vendor.
- Extensive Business Analysis within an IT focused environment.
- Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of managing change in a diverse environment.
- Managing workshops and engaging key stakeholders at every level within a business.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain and create technical documentation.
- Ability to communicate complex information to all levels of the organisation.
- Experience working in NFP/community based environments.
- Experience working with Client management systems.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services:
140 William Street