Bookkeeper | CBD | Temp to Perm | ASAP
$30.00 - 35.00 / hour
September 10, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for skilled Bookkeeper to join a busy team based in the CBD with immediate effect. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected organisation and work within a fast-paced, high volume, team environment. The role is on a 4-6 week temporary basis with the view to permanency for the right candidate. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a challenging but rewarding position and add to their skill set.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- End to end Payroll for a large number of employees
- Weekly and monthly pay runs
- Preperation of BAS/IAS
- Fixed Asset register maintenance
- Processing new starters, terminations, superannuation etc.
- Payroll Tax Reconciliations
- Month end duties and reconciliations
- Full function Accounts Receivable
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Processing and allocating payments
To be successful, you will have had several years' experience in a similar end to end high-volume role and be able to hit the ground running with a can-do attitude. Experience with pay runs of 100 staff or over is essential. You will have high attention to detail and excellent communication skills, with an ability to work well as part of a large team.
Experience using Xero is essential, as well as the ability to start immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010560162 NT