BI Consultant | Logistics | Digital Platforms
$120 - 150 / annum
June 27, 2018
Our client is an incomparable logistics company with a significant international presence. For more than 30 years this organisation has been impacting the success of thousands of businesses with extremely unique technology platforms and software. They are committed to holding their mantle of the market by constantly investing in innovation and intelligence, and as such an opportunity for a first-class BI Consultant to join the team has presented itself.
Reporting directly into the Head of Strategy, the role will be to gather comprehensive business requirements and data to redefine the organisations entire strategy and technology offering. Specifically, BI Consultant will;
- Engage stakeholders from across the globe to extract key business insights.
- Manage the end to end BI reporting solution and strategic direction.
- Conduct workshops to gather business and process requirements and then comprehensively document these findings.
- Challenge existing processes/software/systems and constantly look towards innovation.
- Liaise with vendors and the software development team to form cutting edge solutions.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and define the change impacts throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will have impressive Business Intelligence foundations and will embrace the opportunity to have such influence over the strategy of the entire organisation. This role calls for someone who can not only take the reins, but someone who craves such responsibility.
Every 6 months the BI Consultant will be required to travel internationally for 2 weeks.
- Have extensive experience in documenting business processes and requirements.
- Strong experience in multiple BI tools.
- Be solution driven and comfortable challenging processes.
- A highly collaborative and team orientated person.
- Have exposure to digital platforms and the software development lifecycle.
- Understand multiple forms of data and be able to build data concepts.
- Experienced in managing and engaging both stakeholders and vendors.
- Possess a "can do" attitude.
- Exceptional in both written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010506792JR