Azure Certified Architect | $750-900 Per Day | CBD
$750 - 900 / day
August 6, 2018
IT and technology
A highly regarded MSP organisation with an excellent reputation within the Australian Market. Having been formed over 40 years ago they have an excellent understanding of customer requirements.
As the Senior Cloud Architect you will be responsible for all aspects of the Azure implementation. You will be working as the senior escalation point and the technical guru for the project team. The position requires an extremely high level of technical knowledge and competency across a number of technologies and security frameworks.
The following will be your responsibility:
- Delivering a stable Azure Solution in an enterprise environment.
- Provide consulting services and be a technical escalation point for the whole project team.
- Embedding security architecture process life cycle in the project management life cycle and solution development life cycle processes.
- Creating security designs that meet the requirements of customers
- Providing internal consultancy / security reviews, including the provision of recommendations
- Evaluating and assessing technology options; maintaining security architecture and technology standards, software re-use policies and compliance alignment
- Assessing and evaluating the need for security architectural policy exemptions for adequacy of risk mitigation strategies and controls
The following experience is desire able:
- Knowledge understanding of relevant security standards such as ISO 27000 series or/and SOC 2
- MCSD or relevant Azure Cetifications.
- Demonstrated Security Architecture experience within medium and large Financial institutions
- Demonstrated experience in IT risk governance
- Consultancy skills demonstrated through the analysis, design and review of systems and road-maps
- Identity and Access Management
- SIEM/Security Event Management.
- Cloud security architecture experience across IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Knowledge of security tools and systems
Apply now if you feel you meet the requirements above. For more details please contact Stephen Owens on 03 9691 3661 or [email protected]