AWS Infrastructure Engineer
$500 - 600 / day
23 January 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading corporate services organisation seeking flexibility in ICT capability and service solutions. If your goal is to be part of a dynamic team tasked with improving and supporting a cloud based infrastructure, this exciting role is for you. Be surrounding by like-minded professionals providing tailored solutions that allow the business to achieve critical outcomes, while managing risk in the consumption of technology and ICT services.
You will be working in a AWS hosted Microsoft environment including Windows Server operating systems, networking (hardware and software), SQL Database Management and network security. You'll need to show a high level of understanding of AWS and be able to monitor, manage and maintain cloud technology from design to implementation and through to the support level. Previous hands on experience with Virtualisation technology from VMware or Hyper V at implementation and support level is desirable. This role requires an outgoing personality with exceptional people skills.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in MS Infrastructure - Windows Server (2008/2012).
- Minimum 5 years experience in System Engineer role
- Impressive experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure
- Solid Active Directory, Group Policy, and SQL Skills.
- Powershell experience.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communicator
You relish being part of an ambitious team, and you technical expertise is matched only by your eye for detail. You can think 'outside the box' to deliver positive, workable solutions that allow the business to forge ahead. Most importantly, despite having established an already impressive career history and credentials, you are keen to expand your horizons and build your skill set through exposure to new challenges.
What's on offer?
- The chance to solve new and stimulating challenges each day - to send your skill set soaring.
- An opportunity to work in a fluid environment where you can challenge the status quo
- New technologies to work with from start to finish
- A working environment with a focus on creative problem-solving and a credo of 'being the best you can be.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631