Automation Tester | Exciting Start Up | C# & Angular JS
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : SJRtester
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside an innovative, well funded start-up organisation seeking an automation tester to complete a 3-6 month contract role. This fast paced, technology company are building a digital marketing customer portal and require a tester who can hit the ground running in an Agile environment.
This is a stand alone Automation Tester role therefore it is essential to have high level exposure within an Agile environment using tools such as Selenium Web Driver and Protractor.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Prepare a test plan and defect management process with the team leaders
- Agree to testing cycles entry and exit criteria's within the business
- Prepare test cases from complex business requirements documentation or by gathering test scenarios from business users
- Maintain trace-ability matrix to requirements
- Experience with Manual testing
- Drive User Acceptance Testing
- Prepare test result reports for the business according to agreed entry/exit criteria
This is a Automation Testing role so it is imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity before and have had experience testing applications and knowledge of C#.
Key Skills & Criteria:
- A tertiary degree in a relevant field
- Strong commercial experience in Selenium and Protractor testing tools
- Experience in testing web based applications such as Angular JS, Web API etc.
- In depth knowledge of testing and quality assurance principles
- The ability to understand business requirements
- Experience in Defect Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience conducting User Acceptance Testing, documenting testing results and presenting test reports to business stakeholder
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nicholas Keel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661 quoting reference number 06810NAK10
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street