Automation Tester | CBD | $90K + Super
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 18 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 99957RN
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half are working alongside a growing technology organisation in the Melbourne CBD. Having won a couple of major projects, this Software organistation are looking to expand in multiple areas across the team. Our client pride themselves in the quality of their work and have been awarded multiple awards over the course of the last few years and have a large focus on keeping a fantastic working culture.
A vacancy currently exists for an Automation Tester to join the team.
This is a Automation Test Analyst role where you will be responsible for automating test environments using Selenium as well testing of both the backend and the frontend. You will assist developers in defining test criteria before cycles begin and oversee QA when code is going through to deployment.
You will be responsible for:
- Execution of test cases
- Automating the test environment, writing automated test scripts and defining criteria
- Documentation and review defect reports
- Mentor other testers particularly in automatic processes
- Manage test environments and monitor tools
We are looking for a highly technical Automation Tester. You will have a wealth of experience with Test Automation and ideally you will come from a software development background. Programming language experience is absolutely essential and you will have to know your way around the backend and frontend of the product, from a full stack point of view.
Ideally you will have come from an environment where you have been an integral part of setting up Test Automation. You will possess:
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- ISTQB foundation certification or higher
- Experience in the application of test processes / methods
- Extensive commercial with programming languages either C# or Java
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with AWS
- As communication skills are absolutely key, you must demonstrate strong effective communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, the ability to speak to different people from business
- The ability to work effectively within a large organisation
- Ideally you will come from a development background
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. 99957RN
140 William Street