Automation Tester | Node.JS | $80K-100K | Health Software
$80000 - 100000 / annum
IT & Technology
Robert Half are working alongside a well-known Australian organisation who specialise in Healthcare Solutions who are based in the Melbourne CBD. Having won a couple of major projects, this Software organistation are looking to expand in multiple areas across the team. Our client pride themselves in the quality of their work and their Agile enviornment and have recently relocated into brand new offices very close to Southern Cross Train Station.
A vacancy currently exists for an Automation Tester to join the team.
This is a Automation Test Analyst role where you will be responsible for automating test environments using Selenium as well testing of both the backend and the frontend. You will assist developers in defining test criteria before cycles begin and oversee QA when code is going through to deployment.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop automated tests that span across a wide range of platforms using a variety of AWS technologies
- Work to help improve the DevOps operational infrastructure
- Execution of test cases
- Automating the test environment, writing automated test scripts and defining criteria
- Work with the scrum team to follow BDD principles
- Mentor other testers particularly in automatic processes
You will have experience with Test Automation and ideally you will come from a software development background.
Ideally you will have come from an environment where you have been an integral part of setting up Test Automation. You will possess:
- Experience working with AWS services
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Proficient with Continuos test, integration and deployment technologies
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Load/Performance Testing
- Working knowledge of Agile environments
- As communication skills are absolutely key, you must demonstrate strong effective communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, the ability to speak to different people from business
- The ability to work effectively within a large organisation
- Ideally you will come from a development background
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. 99957RN