Associate Project Manager | Exciting Business| $75-85k+Super
$75000 - 85000 / annum
IT & Technology
This company provides innovative payment solutions and is a well-established global player, with a start-up culture. The past 10 years have seen the business grow from a tiny technology start up, in to a medium sized international. Their secret to success has been in maintaining the fun and dynamic company culture of a start-up, whilst putting in place an effective structure to help people develop and succeed in their roles. This is one of the most rapidly growing, fun and innovative businesses to work for in Australia.
It is vital that you have brilliant communication and organisation skills, as well as the ability to build good rapport with technology and business stakeholders. You will initially manage one-two internal delivery projects, largely dealing with the product team. As your knowledge of the business and experience in the role grow, so will the number, complexity and value of projects you look after. You will be part of well-established and supportive team who are passionate about what they do, and about having fun while they do it.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving project delivery in a fast, efficient and organized manner.
- Easing communication between a large and diverse stakeholder group.
- Working as a linchpin between technology, project and business stakeholders.
- Balance clients, budgets, needs, and key relationships to deliver successful business outcomes.
You will likely be a Project Manager, Junior Project Manager or Project Coordinator, who has excellent communication skills, the ability to pick up complex ideas quickly, and be someone who brings a lot of energy to their role.
You will enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. You should be an excellent problem solver, with great interpersonal skills, and brilliant organization. You should also feel happy working both autonomously and as part of a close-knit team.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
- Experience managing projects and situations with lots of moving parts.
- Experience in a project coordinator/project manager role in a fast paced business.
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly changing needs and circumstances.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne