$130000 - 160000 / annum
July 13, 2018
Our Client is a leading provider of independent risk consulting and internal audit services. The company provides consulting and advisory services to help clients identify, assess and manage financial, operational and technology-related risks. They provide internal audit functions, including full outsourcing, co-sourcing, technology and tool implementation, quality assessment and readiness reviews
Due to exceptional growth an opportunity exists for a talented Associate Director to take a leadership role within this high performing office.
Reporting to the Managing Directors of Internal Audit, you will be a leader on engagements and ensure that they are performed to the required quality standard of the firm and needs of the client. Some of the specific responsibilities are:
- Participating in engagement sales opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Managing broad range of routine responsibilities on multiple client engagements related to client project management, and business development activities.
- Effectively managing client relationships with senior personnel.
- Contributing to employee development by actively mentoring employees, creating development opportunities, and initiating and conducting training.
- Demonstrating the ability to discuss technical and industry trends in specific products/industries.
- Demonstrating ability to deliver specific product solutions to clients.
- Demonstrating expertise in specific technical areas and/or industries.
- Participating in recruiting efforts to support business objectives.
- Enhancing the company's market presence and exposure to develop opportunities with new clients.
Ideally you will be a CA qualified Internal Audit/Risk professional, with experience working at a Big 4 firm, or similar top tier professional services organisation. You will have an excellent performance track record and have the ambition to advance your career within a fast-growing organisation. If this sounds like you, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010534404RF