Assistant Financial Accountant | Immediate Start! | Temp
$35.00 - 40.00 / hour
July 17, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Financial Accountant to join a prestigious non-profit organisation based on the city fringe. This is a temporary 6 month opportunity starting immediately.
Reporting to the Finance Accountant, your duties will include the accurate and efficient processing of finance and accounting data. More specifically, your role will involve:
- Supporting the preparation and monitoring of annual budgets, assess and respond to policy and process changes within the function.
- Managing the processing of GST, Payroll Tax and FBT
- Prepare statements and initiate improvements to financial processes and procedures within the work area.
- Provide a high level of professional accounting customer service to clients, stakeholders and staff.
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely provision of financial information through management of the general ledger
- Assist and support the Financial Accountant position and conduct fortnightly payroll reviews with the Payroll Officer.
To be successful, you will have proven experience in the above tasks. You must have sound knowledge of accounting principles and taxation requirements coupled with strong analytical and reconciliation skills. Advanced Excel skills and ERP large system experience is essential
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No: 06810-0010525896