$60000 - 61000 / annum
24 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an exciting technology startup looking for your exceptional skills as an Assistant Accountant. This company offers you an opportunity to expand your skill set and develop your career in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from performing Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations to assisting with the Monthly Reporting.
This fantastic opportunity reporting into the CFO is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the Monthly Reconciliations & Reporting, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
Your Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Finance and/or Accounting.
- At least three years of exceptional Accounting experience.
- Working towards CA or CPA certificate.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, multitask and meet deadlines
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a dedicated Accountant to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
If you are looking for a Bookkeeper role with a great culture and provides you with variety, then apply today!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Ref number: 06810-0011030962CF
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631