Assistant Fixed Assets Accountant
$35 - 40 / hour
2 July 2019
Finance and accounting
The organisation are a highly successful and well respected global company with offices in Abbotsford in Melbourne's inner north. You will work as part of a dedicated and friendly finance team but will also have the chance to build working relationships with various Program Managers and non finance professionals.
This is a busy, interesting and challenging role with will provide development and opportunity for any Assistant Accountant. Typical duties will involve:
- Supporting with the set up of organisation's fixed asset register
- Process documentation
- Data entry
- Month end reporting
This position is temporary initially and likely to last around 3 months in duration.
This role will suit an experienced Assistant Accountant or even a qualified Accountant who is happy to take on the above tasks. Requirements for this position include:
- Previous exposure to the above tasks including fixed assets experience
- Strong excel skills (v-look up / pivot tables at a minimum)
- Part CA / CPA Qualified (or a desire to complete at a minimum)
- Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking to senior stakeholders
- Available to interview week commencing the 15th of July.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631