$60000 - 61000 / annum
29 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an expanding organization who is looking for your exceptional skills as a Assistant Accountant. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the preparation of Reconciliations, Fixed Assets, Integration of Financial data, Reporting and Analysis as well as building and maintaining strong business relationships. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bank/Credit card reconciliations
- Managing the general ledger accounts
- Fixed Assets transactions
- Balance sheet & P&L
- BAS lodgement
- Provide monthly reports
Your Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Accounting or related field.
- Working towards CA/CPA is a bonus
- At least three years of exceptional Assistant Accountant experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to expand and reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
If you are looking for an Assistant Accountant role with a great culture and provides you with variety, then apply today!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Reference No: 06810-00105625435PD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631