$65000 - 65000 / annum
21 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is fast-growing retail company looking for your exceptional skills as an Assistant Accountant. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the preparation of Reconciliations, Fixed Assets, Integration of Financial data, Reporting and Analysis as well as building and maintaining strong business relationships. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from performing Bank and Creditor Reconciliations,
assisting with Fixed Assets transaction processing, reviewing data processed into the General Ledger, identify areas of financial control weakness and recommend improvement and prepare reports to assist with audit queries. You will report directly to the Team Leader, with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close.
Your Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Accounting or related field.
- Working towards or qualified CA/CPA is a bonus
- At least two years of exceptional Accounting experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
If you are looking for an Assistant Accountant role with a great culture and provides you with variety, then apply today!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631